Learn about the symptoms and treatments of generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
NHS inform is Scotland's national health information service.
Its aim is to provide the people in Scotland with accurate and relevant information to help them make informed decisions about their own health and the health of the people they care for.
What you'll find on NHS inform
NHS inform provides information about:
- illnesses, injuries and conditions
- tests and treatments
- healthy living topics - such as smoking, alcohol, food and nutrition and mental wellbeing
- health news and events
- national health campaigns
- services provided by GPs, pharmacies and dental surgeries in Scotland
- your rights when using these services
NHS inform also has a number of interactive tools: